Saturday, August 6, 2011

Strawberry Bread - Using Freeze Dried Strawberries

Thanks for this wonderful recipe Mary!!
A couple of months ago I was at Costco and tried some AMAZING bread they were sampling. The bread was swirled with strawberries, but they were not soggy and wet. The bread was served toasted with butter. Wow, so I go to buy some and it is over $5.00 a loaf. I put it down and think "I could make that." And it turns out it is not that hard. All you need is some bread dough and some freeze dried strawberries. 

Make bread dough, after diving dough into loaf size pieces. Roll out with a rolling pin until ¼ inch thick.  Sprinkle Dough with Freeze Dried Strawberries (I use about 2 cups, but what ever),

  and roll up. (like you are making cinnamon rolls or a jelly roll). Place tuck in seam. Place seam down in bread pan. Bake .

No comments:

Post a Comment