Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I HATE SCHOOL LUNCHES!!

 If you have ever eaten lunch with your kids or even gone and helped out at school for anything and see what our kids eat - it's well...AWFUL!! If you have ever watched Jamie Oliver's food revolution http://www.jamieoliver.com/us/foundation/jamies-food-revolution/home  ( get on his sight and sign his petition and also seen I mean really seen the garbage in what they are feeding our kids it is very disturbing. I am on a quest to let others know the filth our kids eat at school and share ideas to liven up our normal sandwich and cookie lunches.  The other disturbing thing is time - most kids in elementary school get only 20 mins to go through their lunch line, sit down and eat their lunch. That is less than most adults get for a lunch break. I mean REALLY?!


 
I will now have a Label for Lunches We will call it the Lunch Box! Please share any other ideas or comments too!

1 comment: