Monday, April 25, 2011

Dorito Casserole

Dorrito Casserole

I got this recipe several years ago from a friend. I remembered about it a few weeks ago so we had it again and I was reminded how much we like it.

1 - 14 1/2 oz can Enchilada sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 cup cheese
1 bag Dorritos, any flavor (this time I used the ranch flavored Dorritos and really loved it, but I also really enjoy it with the cheese flavored ones, but you can use any kind you would like.)


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Crush the chips and spread half of them on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Mix the sauce, soup, chicken & onion in a bowl and spread over the chips. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce. Then top with the remaining chips. Bake for 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment