Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family Favorite Freezer Recipes

Well, I am going to put up a more in depth post with our family favorite freezer recipes. I am working from home now and am able to have a little bit more time getting a little more organized and boy do I need to work more on our freezer! I have been doing freezer cooking for about 11 years. I love it! It is a great way to be organized, plan a menu and stick to it, and of course save a ton of $$$ on your grocery budget.
These are just a few of our favorites. Recipes to follow soon. I will be cooking these over the next few days and posting pictures.

Mexichicken
Chicken Broccoli
sloppy Joes
Mexican Beef and Rice
Russian Stew
Twice Baked Potatoes
Enchilada Pie
Breakfast Burritos
Wild Rice Chicken
Stromboli
Chicken Spaghetti
Manicotti
Lemon Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment