Sunday, February 20, 2011

Menu for the Week

Black bean tostados of course with fried
ice cream for dessert
Nothing fancy this week but here is my menu for the week. I have really tried harder to post a menu on the fridge and to stick to it. It has helped me to reduce my grocery bill. The following menu allowed me to only spend $45 for the week. I did have some items in my food storage and some great deals at the store and with coupons but hey I won't complain for that price. That included milk, eggs, bread, cereal, T.P., shampoo and I stocked up on some sugar for our food storage.

Herbed Turkey Breast
with Orange Sauce served
with rice and gr. beans
Chinese Chicken Stew served with rice
                                 

Mexican Chicken Spaghetti served with salad
Meatloaf with garlic mash potatoes and salad

                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment