Monday, December 26, 2011

Felt Car Mat

Well, where have I been? I have been busy sewing hats for my boys, nieces and nephew and making this awesome felt car play mat for Chase for Christmas. I didn't want to post it until after Christmas because my kids sometimes check out my blog too. Anyway, this was so much fun to make and very time consuming. I didn't end up completely finishing it. I told Chase when he opened it up that this is our work in progress and that maybe each weekend we can add something else to it so he would feel like he was creating it too ( way to cover up not being finished ! LOL). So here are some pictures of it with some of his other "car things".


How funny is that? Even my other boys were having fun playing with this!
Who would have thought that four older boys would spend over 4 hours playing with this too! Gotta love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment