Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going A Year Without Groceries

From the store, that is! How wonderful would it be not to have to go to the grocery store 3 x a week like most of us! There are times I think I have gone two times in a day. I found a fabulous blog I wanted to share with everyone about this family who went a year and now longer without going to a grocery store. They could do a butcher's, farmers market, food stands on the side of the road, their own garden, etc. I love this blog. She has tons of great information and tips, please check it out!
http://ayearwithoutgroceries.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Idea, would so love to start something like this. Maybe I will just start smaller and work my way to bigger. Congratulations and blessing to this fmily. I will keep reading the blog.

    Heidi May

    ReplyDelete